Ndaka Mushrooms and Processing Close Corporation
We are a registered Namibian mushroom farm and processing company with the overall objectives to cultivate fresh organic mushrooms, process mushrooms, sell mushroom starter kits, as well as provide short-term practical training on mushroom cultivation and related services thereto.
These are accomplished through a continuous cultivation of affordable, nutritious, organic as well as quality mushroom products and services through sustainable farming practices.
We employ five (5) core values that serve as the driving force for our products and services we offer:
We are fully registered with the Namibian Agronomic Board as an Agronomic and Horticulture Producer.
KEY STAFF MEMBERS
Founder | Mushroom Cultivator
Daisy T. Andjamba
Co-Founder | Administrative Manager
- Our products and services are accomplished through sustainable farming practices
- Our goals and objectives are in line with the Sustainable Development Goals of United Nations, specifically Goal 1, 2, 3, 8, and 12
- We have a customer focused and experienced team of mushroom cultivators, trainers, marketers, and administration team
- We offer free three months consultation and/or assistance to all our customers
- We provide both online and/or face-to-face supports
- We provide innovative low-tech mushroom cultivation techniques for profitable ventures with restricted budget
- We provide interactive and practical-based learning experience
- We supply quality and affordable products and/or services
- We tie ups and promote collaboration, engagement, networking and knowledge exchange with leading partners of repute